The Call for Papers for the EWCA Conference 2020 has been issued!
The theme of the upcoming conference will address the broad range of issues related to the concept of empowerment and its meaning for writing center work. We would like to invite EWCA members, affiliates and friends to contribute with research-based and practical-based presentations, workshops, roundtable discussions, posters and pechakuchas in order to sound out the empowering potential of writing center work.
More information on the conference theme can be found in the full Call for Papers
Your abstract should correspond to the following criteria:
- 250-300 words
- an informative title
- information on the chosen type of session
- information on the chosen strand/subtopic
- list of relevant scholarly sources
- the names and e-mail-addresses of the contributors
- English is the preferred language of the conference, but in the interest of inclusivity, the EWCA welcomes those would feel more comfortable presenting in another language.
Important Dates: The final deadline for the submission of abstracts is January 6th, 2020. You will be informed about the acceptance of your contribution before February 3rd, 2020.
For further information please contact us at ewca-2020(at)uni-graz.at
We are looking forward to reading your submissions!
Doris Pany (conference host at the University of Graz)