Call for Papers
The theme of the EWCA Conference 2020 will address the broad range of issues related to the concept of empowerment and its meaning for writing center work. We would like to invite EWCA members, affiliates and friends to contribute with researchbased and practical-based presentations, workshops, roundtable discussions, posters and pechakuchas in order to sound out the empowering potential of writing center work. In addition to the opportunity to network and exchange ideas informally, EWCA 2020 will endeavor to offer open spaces, time slots and other possibilities to meet within special interest groups.
Your abstract should correspond to the following criteria:
- 250-300 words
- an informative title
- information on the chosen type of session
- information on the chosen topic
- list of relevant scholarly sources
- the names and e-mail-addresses of the contributors
English is the preferred language of the conference, but in the interest of inclusivity, the EWCA welcomes those who feel more comfortable presenting in another language.
You can find the full Call for Papers here.
- Deadline for the submissions of abstracts: January 6th, 2020
- Extended deadline: February 3rd, 2020