The first deadline for the submissions of abstracts passed on January 6th. Since the deadline was just a few days after the Christmas holidays, we can imagine that the deadline was a challenge for some authors. Therefore, the deadline will be extended to February 3rd.
More information on the conference topics can be found in the full Call for Papers.
Your abstract should correspond to the following criteria:
- 250-300 words
- an informative title
- information on the chosen type of session
- information on the chosen strand/subtopic
- list of relevant scholarly sources
- the names and e-mail-addresses of the contributors
- English is the preferred language of the conference, but in the interest of inclusivity, the EWCA welcomes those would feel more comfortable presenting in another language.
For further information please contact us at ewca-2020(at)uni-graz.at
We are looking forward to reading your submissions!
Doris Pany (conference host at the University of Graz)